Hearts About the House


There's nothing very amazing about these pictures I'm sharing today...it's all just book pages, glitter and hearts.  I had so much fun with decorating for Valentine's day in simple little ways this year.


{these chocolates are already - ahem - long gone :}





Made these cardboard glitter hearts last year.  You can see they're a little worse for wear, but still happy.


A favorite hymn.

 

Favorite people.




I adore these little mailboxes from Target's dollar section, but even more I love how my sister is using them "mail" little love notes to her kiddos everyday this month.  You can read about her wonderful lovely idea {HERE}.   I'm looking forward to writing my kiddos notes for the next week.



It's such a sweet holiday!  I love having all the hearts about our home.  They really are lovely, little reminders to just love one another.  
 

Definitely contemplating keeping them up year round...at least a couple hearts. :)

Share on :
Hearts About the House
Hearts About the House
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5