A Most Unexpected Surprise

Thanks to God who knows even the little "impossible" desires of our hearts.

Last Fall, I found an email in my inbox from House of Fifty e-magazine.   In a state of complete giddy shock, I managed to realize they were asking if they could include Everyday Lovely in their "Blogs We Love" feature.  Could. not. believe. it.   I compulsively ran downstairs to tell my sweetheart, deep in his dissertation work, and took a good fifteen minutes trying to make myself intelligible.   

Such a lovely boost, but at the same time so humbling - I am way out of my league in the midst of all this beautiful, polished talent. 

If you've never seen an issue of House of Fifty, you are in for a tremendous treat.  Miss Janell of Isabella & Max Rooms is the visionary behind this magazine - and every issue is packed full of such lovely inspiration for everyday living.

The Spring 2012 issue just came out today - click the link to view!

  



{p.s. I'll be back with the photography tips post tomorrow. promise.
Off now, to tackle and purge heap big mess in the playroom. yikes.}



Share on :
A Most Unexpected Surprise
A Most Unexpected Surprise
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5