Baby Photo Session: MinJee

 Goodness. This was lovely fun.
It was my first real "newborn" shoot, and forced me to get a little creative as you can't quite take a newborn outdoors for pictures...especially a sweet nekkid one. : )





I took all of these pictures on my bed upstairs in the afternoon. 
I get nice light from west and north-facing windows. 
And then I draped by four-poster bed with white sheets, and voila! a little studio.
Recognize that pillow?


It's been awhile since I spent some time around a newborn.  I was so awed by how little she is. After awhile you forget how little your three-year-olds started out.


That little yawn!



And feet!


Sigh. I think I want one.






I love that momma wore her pearls.





If you live in the Ft. Collins, Loveland, Greeley {Colorado} area and you would like to plan a photo session just for you, email me at everydaylovelyblog@gmail.com  for info.

See portfolio {HERE}.

Share on :
Baby Photo Session: MinJee
Baby Photo Session:  MinJee
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5