Where the Birdies Perched


Last week I wrote about these sweet little bird paper clips -




- from a thoughtful friend.



This week I put them up on some ribbon (my favorite ribbon), draped about the mirror by our back entry.  

I'm working to tweak this whole little entry area, but power tool issues - actually just basic measuring inability - kept me from finishing.  Hopefully, I'll show you pics later this week.

For now here's the mirror.



I printed out some black & white pics with a "Polaroid" frame of sorts (a "frame" option Picnik offers).  Walgreens cropped of the sides.  Silly Walgreens.



Ah well, the effect is close enough to what I was going for -



Polaroid-like, happy photo display with birdies to boot.



Share on :
Where the Birdies Perched
Where the Birdies Perched
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5