Girls Day Out + IKEA

 Tomorrow I not only get to have the day out with my mom and sister - BIG FUN - I also get to go to IKEA - for the first time ever!  Just opened this month an hour away.

Not that I really have a clue about what I should or could be looking for at IKEA.
I'm not sure I'm hip enough for IKEA.
Though if this little cabinet number is a taste of more to come, I think we'll get along well enough.



Also found this Ikea image via Pinterest.



How cute are these little shoe cupboards?!



But I don't think I'll be doing any major purchasing
... maybe a little something like this,


 Or this.




 Or maybe some of this fun organizing type stuff?



 Eh, probably I'll mostly be going for the IKEA experience - I hear it's something else.
Do you have any favorite IKEA buys??



Mainly it will just be a superb treat to be out with my mom and Sister and have ourselves some girl fun -  So Excited! and many kisses of gratitude to my sweetheart...who will so kindly take care of our little people.

xoxoxo





Share on :
Girls Day Out + IKEA
Girls Day Out + IKEA
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5