Yesterday was a Big Day

And it wasn't big because I served us all breakfast on a nicely set table in the Dining Room (which we never do) or because when we came home from church I actually had a Plan for lunch (which I rarely do).  Those were all big, but the biggest, happiest part of the day (for me, at least) was stepping outside before lunch to get these pictures of our kiddos with their superb Daddy (which I have very few of).

 

They are always tickled pink to be up on his shoulders.

 



 I had to work quick as everybody was ready for lunch already, so I just barely got them all in this shot (shoes, included ;) as they were walking toward me, but I'm so thrilled to have my very favorite people in a picture together.


It was such a gift.
It really almost felt like Mother's Day. ;)


Share on :
Yesterday was a Big Day
Yesterday was a Big Day
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5