Painting Day Dreams

We're dashing about trying to get our house ready for market, but that hasn't kept me from daydreaming a bit about the (hopefully) new one.  Here are some paint pondering compliments of Pinterest.

This floor just oozes happy.




Unique painted wallpaper.





Wonderful-fun stairs.


Still loving this aqua ceiling.


Love green chalkboard paint.


And ahh, the power of white paint...alright, and a few other things, namely an apron sink.


Like how these colors compliment the wood.


Walk through these yellow doors and I dare you not to be cheerful.



Alright, already!  I am ready to paint.  Really having to really restrain myself from painting my little man's room right now.  I just rearranged it, and the walls want to be painted so badly....but so not a priority just now.   Hmmmm, still hoping I can justify squeezing it in somehow or another...we'll see. ; )

In the meantime, trying to stay focused on my Master List, and today I hope to take pictures of the entire house for the realtor - if I can manage to keep things tiday long enough.  For those of you who asked for a copy of my Master List, I'll get it out to you today!

love, cailan

Share on :
Painting Day Dreams
Painting Day Dreams
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5