My Mantel Today

Albeit reluctantly, I did take down my Valentine's Mantel on the last day of February.  It was time to clean up the glitter. :)   So this is what my mantel looks like today.   No theme going on here - mostly just a little assortment of things I like. 




 Really I just wanted to figure out some arrangement that featured this amazingly lovely orchid my sweetheart gave me on my b-day.   It warrants some attention.




 I did make this little felt wreath that I thought would be my "spring wreath" but as I got about 3/4 the way through making it, it struck me as looking rather Christmas-y???  I don't know.  My vision of it seemed so spring in my head!   Obstinate, I still hung it up, but it probably will come down in the next couple weeks and show up again next December...



Realistically the orchid will fade, and the whole arrangement will come down in a couple weeks.



But it's something different and fresh for today.




Share on :
My Mantel Today
My Mantel Today
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5