Fall Framed Mantel


I loved challenging myself this season to come up with something unique for a fall mantel.
Though to be honest, I tried a bunch of odd ideas before I came up with this!
Simplicity with open frames, a clock, my fall wreath, and some pumpkins and wheat.




Here's my little fall wreath tied to an open frame.  The tutorial is {HERE}.



All the frames were either from garage sales this summer, thrifted or from Hobby Lobby.
I added an old mirror inside of one to add a little light/reflection to the arrangement. 


I just used an assorted bag of white and orange pumpkins from Lowes.  I just pressed the white one down on the stem of the orange one underneath to stack them.



Very pleased indeed with my blue pumpkin I actually spotted at walmart.




The little doilie is held up with sticky tack - just right for a little open space.









Share on :
Fall Framed Mantel
Fall Framed Mantel
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5