Vintage Sheets

I've recently developed a very keen need for a collection of vintage sheets.  I love the patterns, the worn softness, and the way they make me think of summer nights spent at my Memaw and Papa's little farmhouse when I was very young.
 

My local thrift store has been helping me out for about $2.50 a sheet - so nice.   I found this one - my favorite so far - last week.  I'm thinking it would make the loveliest picnic blanket.


 There are so many lovely uses of vintage sheets...just waiting for me.






 {Curtains!}




I think I'll be collecting for awhile yet.  :)


Happy thrifting this weekend!


See Today's Post {HERE}
 "Ice Cream Party for Twins"





{Linking to Southern Hospitality}

Share on :
Vintage Sheets
Vintage Sheets
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5