Lovely Somethings for the Kitchen

 A couple new things just arrived for my little kitchen.


 It all started with this.  My Anthropologie "membership" card. You need to sign up for one of these quick-quick.


Because on your birthday they will send you this: 15% off your total purchase.
{(which they still let me use even though my b-day was in Feb}

 

Then my sweetheart let me stop at the store on the end of our lovely anniversary getaway.
 {yes, I married a good man}


But they didn't have the dishcloth I was wishing for in stock,  so they shipped it to me for free.


And here she is.



This bottle of soap perfection, which I have be wishing for for over a year now came with her.

 
Funny how these two new things made me so eager and happy to make my kitchen nice and tidy today.


So there's a first peek at my kitchen.
You can see more of our little home {HERE}


And today's post is {HERE}



Share on :
Lovely Somethings for the Kitchen
Lovely Somethings for the Kitchen
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5