Going to the Chapel

My mother got married on Saturday.


It was a lovely, simple affair.  Originally the plan was for me to take the pictures,
but at the last minute we realized that it was going to be a bit much to manage kiddos and be a guest and her daughter and take the pictures.  So we got a friend to be the official photographer.  I'm so glad.  I ended up taking these few and then neglected my camera entirely for most the evening.  I do wish that I got some of the reception Sister and I and her "Handy Andy" had much fun decorating.  Oh well - surely they got some.




Me and my impossibly lovely mum.


Some little ring-bearers and a flower girl.


Much congratulations and blessings to the sweet couple.







{Linking to Life Made Lovely}



Share on :
Going to the Chapel
Going to the Chapel
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5