Spring Green


I love the color green all year round, but it seems especially wonderful in the spring. 
Here's a collection of lovely Spring Green I have around.

Green Plants.
These boxwood finally made it home with me.  The first time at Lowes I bought them and then left them at the garden check-out counter with the intention of picking up them up after I walked my three kiddos back to the car.  Two days later I realized I never went back.   Anyway, they were worth the extra trip!  I happily discovered boxwood last spring.  For under $5 a plant they're a great value for a resilient indoor plant full of lovely character



Green Shoes.
It would be quite untrue if I denied that my heart skipped a beat when I spied these lovelies all by their lonesome on the rack in just my size - oh, happy day! My feet have never had so much fun.


Green Pillow.
On the same shopping trip I went back to Urban Outfitters and got another of these darling pillows.  
It packs about the cutest decorating punch possible for around $30.



Green Candle.
Actually just Green candle label :) I first saw this "Peaceful" candle recommended by sweet Alicia and was happy to find it at Target.  The Lavender & Eucalyptus smell would be refreshing and pleasant anytime of year, but I'm especially enjoying it for Spring.


Green Tea.
A cup of tea is so nice for drizzly spring days.  A few weeks ago my husband and I had our first Starbuck's date ever.  Shocking, yes.  But heretofore, he has been neither a coffee nor tea fan.  We both had some Tazo tea.  He "Refresh" and I "Zen", and he actually liked it.  Quite the exciting development.  Even after years of marriage, you just never know what you'll discover you have in common after all. 


Now we have a couple boxes at home.  I like that "Refresh" is bracing. : )
 

Green Shirt.
I'm spoiled to have a J.Crew Outlet nearby (though you can shop outlet online, too) This shirt was one of the treasures I found on the sale racks. It feels just right for spring...and St. Patrick's Day. ; )


Green Grass.
Sigh.  Spring is so lovely.



What spring green have you been enjoying?


love, cailan


Share on :
Spring Green
Spring Green
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5