Sister's Dolly Shop


My Sister is a lady of many lovely ways and talents, but when she started making these little dollies, she had me in a complete state of awe - "Seriously, you made this?!"   I can't even comprehend it.



I love the delightful personality and uniqueness of each little dolly. 



 Their long limbs are perfect for little hands to hold onto. 
 

Every time I hear she's made a new one, I'm off around the corner to her house to ooh and aww - so fun.


 I'm especially partial to these green-haired sisters.  Their outfits and personalities are perfection.


You can find Sister's blog and Dollie Shop {HERE}.  I'm thinking she could still get one to you in time for Christmas.  ; )


It's been quite the December for our little family.   I'll try to update you all soon.  Until then, thank you very much for your patience with the scanty posting.

Share on :
Sister's Dolly Shop
Sister's Dolly Shop
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5