My Favorite Projects from 2011


I started blogging in earnest last March, so it hasn't even been a year yet.  But as it seems me be the time not only to plan for the next year but also to review and take stock of what's been accomplished in the year past, here's a little collection of my favorite projects since I began nine months ago.   Goodness, has it ever been fun.
*****

This Yellow Bed has to be my favorite.   As you may know, this picture does not represent a real room in my home.  I set it up purely for the satisfaction of creating something pretty as the bed was intending (and now in) my little man's room.  Let me tell you, it was very satisfying.



Loved these Bottle Cap Magnets.  Need to make more as my little people liked them, too!


My favorite transformation was turning my Front Closet from this:


Into this.  I love opening these doors every time I put my coat away.


My Framed Fall Mantle was so much fun to put together together.



Though I think I enjoyed my Spring/Summer Mantle even more...or maybe I'm just looking forward to spring right now.



 Finally, there's this little Turquoise Table.  I loved the way this quick, little paint project brought so much lovely personality to my kitchen.

 


Thank you ever, ever so much for all your sweet comments and encouraging feedback through all my endeavors this year.  They have spurred me onwards and made my heart cheery.

Happy New Year to you, friend!





{Linking to AtoZ Favorites Link

Share on :
My Favorite Projects from 2011
My Favorite Projects from 2011
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5