Frames Are Really Quite Useful



This pictures is from our Library.  It's really just the front room of the house right off the Entry, but it houses most of our books and is more formal than the family room, so it's the Library.   




Someday I will give a little tour, but presently it's going through some uncomfortable growing pains.  However, today I thought I'd show how I changed-up the wall above this little china cabinet.

It used to look like this this.
I admit I spent quite a bit of time on this arrangement when we first moved in, and I don't not like it. But it was getting a bit stale on me and then, I robbed it of the Netting prints for the collage wall in our Master Bedroom.



So here it is today {later in the day, making for a darker photo} 




 I know, I know.  How many open frames do I really intend to decorate my house with? 
{you might well be wondering}

 Well, I rather doubt this is permanent and my arrangement above the fall mantel won't last too long, and the thing is, I seem to have quite a lot of frames. ;)  These large ones came from that Hobby Lobby clearance sale and for $7 a piece - I knew I could use them somehow.

They've sat about the house very unorderly-like until I decided to prop them up here on the newly blank wall, because well, it was Blank and our company for dinner was due to arrive any moment.  
And large frames do have a convenient way of filling up a blank space just in time for company.



Morals of this post: 
Don't let the wall arrangement get stale on you, change it up.  
And always consider big, beautiful, cheap frames at Hobby Lobby.


Hope you're having a lovely Thursday!



{Linking to Bowl Full of Lemons,  Beyond the Picket Fence
& Feathered Nest Friday}
Share on :
Frames Are Really Quite Useful
Frames Are Really Quite Useful
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5