Happy Fabric


            I got fabric in the mail!  This was my first time to order fabric from fabric.com - so fun.  The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the package was how lovely-soft all the fabric is - it felt like Quality not cheapy.  From left to right the fabrics are: 1. Michael Miller Bonnes Amies Petit Point Lime 2. Moda Sunkissed Meadow Sweet Misty Grey 3. Amy Buterl Lotus Full Moon Polka Dot Lime 4. Moda Sunkissed Picnic Plaid Misty Grey.   I Love them all - so exciting!  These are my inspiration fabrics/colors for a baby shower for a sweet friend next weekend.  This fabric will be for bunting - hopefully. :)

           I can tell that I'm already feeling pretty hooked on this Quality-fabric-in-the-mail thing, so this will likely be the first of many orders.  The great thing about fabric.com is that you get free shipping for orders over $35 (if you just have a small order it works well to find a friend or a crafty Sister who wants to combine their order with yours in order to get free shipping!).  Also I googled "fabric.com coupon" and came up with a code for an extra 15% off at www.retailmenot.com.   There's also free returns - win, win, win.

Share on :
Happy Fabric
Happy Fabric
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5