Time to Go

I packed my clock today.  
Somehow it makes the fact the moving truck is coming in three days seem very...official.



 It's the clock that sat on my mantel.  Here's she was last summer.



 It was my first time to really try to put together a mantel arrangement I loved. 
 I had so much fun with it.


We won't have a mantel in our new home
but I'm confident the clock will still find a happy place to sit.

Things are starting to feel pretty harried around here.  It's the typical moving scene -
boxes everywhere,
 filing project finishing up today, 
laundry piled high, 
children a little frazzled by the confusion and anticipation of something new.

Sister and I didn't get to go paint the kitchen like we hoped as the current homeowners got delayed on their moving out.  So this is not what it looks like...but I did decide to go all white 
Love this whole look.



So yes, these cabinets are still waiting for me.



Make that a whole house waiting for me.


Make that a whole new life waiting for us.  
ready or not - here we come!


Share on :
Time to Go
Time to Go
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5